Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Chuu Beige Hard Finish Eye Brow #253 Dark Brown

I heaved a sigh of relief when I discovered that I needn't sharpen Hard Finish Eye Brow with a blade for a regular sharpener will do as well. I heard too many horror stories of people butchering their pencils when they do it themselves, so I have stayed away from hard formulas until now.


Name: Chuu Beige Hard Finish Eye Brow #253 Dark Brown
Price: ₩ 10,000
Made in: Korea

From what I read, the lead only deposits colour pigments when it comes in contact with the oils in the brow hairs. I tested it on the back of my hand and there was barely any colour being released.


The results? A natural wash of colour that will never look overly harsh. It also glosses over imperfections, namely, extending the tail, covering a gap and sharpening an arch. Plus, it doesn't budge once applied, staying put all day long. Even beginners will find it difficult to mess up with this formula!


Before


After

This is a long pencil that should last a pretty good while even with constant sharpening (just saying, not that you need to!). Find it at en.chuu.co.kr for US$ 12.

Disclosure: BNTGirls sample. Head on over to BNTNews for more exciting news, may it be K-Beauty, K-Fashion or K-Pop!

0 comments :